Daily Challenge Today 478

P7207702.1.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I keep coming back to look at this photograph of yours, Don. Again and again. Each time I do, I appreciate it more.
I know sometimes people write "well seen" as a comment to a particular photo. Most of the time the phrase doesn't resonate with me. In this case, it sort of does. But it's not just the 'seeing' - but the processing as well. And the composition. And the tones. And all those details I keep noticing that I missed the last time around.
Bravo, dude!

I keep coming back to look at this photograph of yours, Don. Again and again. Each time I do, I appreciate it more.
I know sometimes people write "well seen" as a comment to a particular photo. Most of the time the phrase doesn't resonate with me. In this case, it sort of does. But it's not just the 'seeing' - but the processing as well. And the composition. And the tones. And all those details I keep noticing that I missed the last time around.
Bravo, dude!
Thanks Miguel. This was specific trip to a nearby park where I walked up a hill that I had seen before, but never climbed. Of course when I say hill here in the flat lands, it really wasn't very tall. When I reached the top, I turned around to see this view. Really appreciate your comments.

Back