Daily Challenge Today 483

P7237801.1.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

So tired... need to get back to contributing, but work has been slammed... so tired...
Andrew, I couldn't be more sympathetic towards that - take you time, and if you need it, take a time-out. The beauty of the format is that it's as easy to drop out as it is to join in again ... We'll miss your contributions, but coping with RL is more important than any online activity!

M.

Finally found the info thread on the challenge some minutes ago and got to grips? about the intent. So hurried up for a shot of today, gripping the nearest camera and stepping out of the recliner and one step over the floor for this one:
still life.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

With time zones and such, it leaves me posting at 2350.

Finally found the info thread on the challenge some minutes ago and got to grips? about the intent. So hurried up for a shot of today, gripping the nearest camera and stepping out of the recliner and one step over the floor for this one: View attachment 265859

With time zones and such, it leaves me posting at 2350.
Good luck - it pays to set yourself an achievable goal; some of us work it like PA (Photographers Anonymous :)): One day at a time, every day.

M.

I keep coming back to look at this photograph - which I really really like - and there is a nagging little part in the back of my brain which keep asking: is (or was) this a 'real' spider... or a wonderfully realistic facsimile thereof? And in the case of the former - what variety is it? and did you just happen across it, or is it a friend of long acquaintance?

I keep coming back to look at this photograph - which I really really like - and there is a nagging little part in the back of my brain which keep asking: is (or was) this a 'real' spider... or a wonderfully realistic facsimile thereof? And in the case of the former - what variety is it? and did you just happen across it, or is it a friend of long acquaintance?
LOL not real - I found him in Wonderland Models in Edinburgh on Monday. He is a hand painted Tarantula by Papo Toys.

LOL not real - I found him in Wonderland Models in Edinburgh on Monday. He is a hand painted Tarantula by Papo Toys.

He may not be real... but he (and you!) certainly fooled me.
Plus... he's really cool.
And cute, in a twisted sort of way.
And now, thanks to the details (Papo Toys), I may have to speak to Santa Claus about updating my wish-list this Yuletide.

He may not be real... but he (and you!) certainly fooled me.
Plus... he's really cool.
And cute, in a twisted sort of way.
And now, thanks to the details (Papo Toys), I may have to speak to Santa Claus about updating my wish-list this Yuletide.

If you like dinosaurs, they are all particularly good. My T’Rex, Hilary, was also made by their talented hands.

Back