Daily Challenge Today 493

P8058082.1.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Here in southern Oregon we are getting massive smoke pollution from the insanely huge wildfires that fortunately are not within striking distance - but are generating enough smoke pollution now so that it is mandatory to wear serious and protective face coverings and masks when venturing outdoors. Snapped this quick shot in a mirror - and unfortunately it doesn't do justice to the enormous (the adjective elephantine comes to mind) protective (N95) face-
XPro3_Aug6_21_Autorretrato_Acros.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
mask I am wearing---

Last edited:
Here in southern Oregon we are getting massive smoke pollution from the insanely huge wildfires that fortunately are not within striking distance - but are generating enough smoke pollution now so that it is mandatory to wear serious and protective face coverings and masks when venturing outdoors. Snapped this quick shot in a mirror - and unfortunately it doesn't do justice to the enormous (the adjective elephantine comes to mind) protective (N95) face-View attachment 267211mask I am wearing---
I remember the horrible fire in your neck of the woods. Hope it doesn’t get so close this year.

Back