Daily Challenge Today 520

Z60_2717.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

M.

This started out with being about to take a monochrome photo of the coats hanging in my closet - with my GX9 - but somewhere along the way, I decided that what I really wanted to photograph - was both the black & white image on the rear screen of my Lumix - as well as the coats themselves, at the same time - so out popped my tiny X30, and.... Voilà!

X30_Sept2_21_my_closet_in_my_GX9_screen.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Shot as a jpeg, using the X30's 'Classic Chrome' film simulation; have to once again give thanks to the color engineering science with the Fujifilm engineering geeks have put into this little camera.

You mean like make a photo every day? Same gear? What rules?
Additional rules and restrictions - plus you can make it as tough for yourself as you wish ;)

You can find previous "Single in" challenges in the dedicated section of the forum if you're interested; the coming one will be very similar. "Single in" basically means: one camera, one lens, one shot posted a day for one month. You'll find the rest in next week's announcement (I'll drop that one on Tuesday).

For us who already do the daily shooting thing, it's less daunting - that's why I am thinking about additional aspects for myself (and for myself only). Basically, I have the choice to align both challenges ("Today" and "Single in") or keep them apart, carrying (at least) two cameras for one month. However, I know for certain that I will *have* to use several cameras and lenses in October (I'm teaching a workshop), so opting for a single camera for both challenges might be feasible, but sort of gratuitious. I'm still inclined to try ... and choose something special to make me try harder.

M.

Back