Daily Challenge Today 554

P9078553.1.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

GR000952.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

The image I went out to get (after having driven by countless times). The GR made framing tricky - I had to crop and re-adjust it in post.

Not-so-fun fact: I hadn't eaten and drunk enough throughout the day - so I felt dizzy and queasy during most of the walk, cursing myself for having left my smartphone, cash card and mask in my car (it was only a "short stroll", after all), so I couldn't even get anything to eat. Hybris strikes ever harder ... I was really feeling shaky when taking this shot.

Woe upon the complacent!

M.

M
If I'm not mistaken, your original version of the post was in color, Don - and I have to say, I prefer the monochromatic version.
Miguel, you are right. I had originally made a monochromatic version on my iPad and that was the one I intended to post.
I actually thought I had. When I checked the post there was the smaller attachment still on the bottom of the post. I tried to delete that and the whole post went. So reposted with that B&W version. I like it better too.
Interesting place. This is a sensory room at the Pittsburgh airport. A place designed for ASD affected people. This room simulates the boarding experience and is intended to help overcome fears about boarding and riding on an airplane. Pretty cool!

Back