Daily Challenge Today 573

PA169204.1.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Now you're to blame for a musical association you'll have to put up with (nothing at all logical - just something that popped into my mind) - see tomorrow's thread :)

PGX91332.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Took the GX9 with me today - but in the end, had to make do with a kind of "safety" shot ... So it goes, it'll accompany me again tomorrow.

N.B. I remember now why I used to never take the hood for the 15mm with me. Maybe it's only mine, but it's a real dog, loose as anything, with a tendency to unscrew and pop of (it's a bayonet mount ... not to put too fine a point on it).

M.

Now you're to blame for a musical association you'll have to put up with (nothing at all logical - just something that popped into my mind) - see tomorrow's thread :)

View attachment 275456

Took the GX9 with me today - but in the end, had to make do with a kind of "safety" shot ... So it goes, it'll accompany me again tomorrow.

N.B. I remember now why I used to never take the hood for the 15mm with me. Maybe it's only mine, but it's a real dog, loose as anything, with a tendency to unscrew and pop of (it's a bayonet mount ... not to put too fine a point on it).

M.

Not bad, for a 'safety' ;)
Weirdly, I always keep the lens hood (yep, the same bayonet one you are mentioning) on my PL15 and, though I've used it quite it bit, it has never either come loose or fallen off once. Maybe there is a variation among copies?

Back