Daily Challenge Today 574

PA169178.1.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Kind of a grayish, black-and-white overcast day here in Oregon. So I shot this using one of the monochromatic jpeg film simulations in my Fuji, their version of Acros. The subject matter is what I see, on top of one of the bookcases in my writing office.

XPro3_Oct26_21_King-Kong&Nun(Acros).jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I think they are having an overcast day, too.

Wonderful autumn colours. And I had to boost it up to full screen (21'') to see that the strange birds on top of the tree are two brave pilots of the Swiss army defending their home-land.
Thanks. Those guys are flying into many of my images at the moment, but this time, I only saw them afterwards.

N.B. They're training - not strictly necessary to the amount they're doing it, but very, very noticeable.

M.

Kind of a grayish, black-and-white overcast day here in Oregon. So I shot this using one of the monochromatic jpeg film simulations in my Fuji, their version of Acros. The subject matter is what I see, on top of one of the bookcases in my writing office.

View attachment 275581

I think they are having an overcast day, too.
Amazing, Miguel, what a collection of silent roommates are having a look at you and inspire your writings and that special look through the lens.

Back