Daily Challenge Today 600

Alas, due to the quirks and oddities of international copyright and other regulations, over on this side of the Atlantic, when one tries to click on your morning's video, Matt, all we get is this futuristically frustrating message:

Screen Shot 2021-11-21 at 7.25.44 AM.png

I suppose it could be worse, however. The YouTube Police could be breaking down my door right now.
Shades of George Orwell... Sigh.

One of my coffee cups shows a zombie's bloody handprints when it's filled any unspecified warm liquid.

XPro3_Nov21_21_zombie_coffee_cup.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

It reminds me, on a regular basis, of a philosophical question Albert Camus is supposed to have asked: "Est-ce que je devrais me tuer ou plutôt boire une tasse de café?" (English translation: “Should I kill myself, or have a cup of coffee?”)

Alas, due to the quirks and oddities of international copyright and other regulations, over on this side of the Atlantic, when one tries to click on your morning's video, Matt, all we get is this futuristically frustrating message:

View attachment 278884

I suppose it could be worse, however. The YouTube Police could be breaking down my door right now.
Shades of George Orwell... Sigh.
I had the same problems till Matt showed me the trick: set your VPN on Switzerland and you'll be able to watch all videos.

Sorry about the inconvenience; Walter's right about the VPN, but that's nothing but a cludge - I'll look into providing an alternative text if I can remember how to ...

This one was "24-25" by the Kings of Convenience (the irony!).

And here's today's shot - it was a surprisingly pleasant, if short walk ...

Z60_3024.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

M.

Back