Daily Challenge Today 601

PB219883.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Autumn loneliness #3 (compare Challenge! - Today 597)
That’s the way the cookie crumbles.

I tried to make this pepper shaker as menacing as possible. I was trying for Dr. No, but I ended up with Dr. . . . 😂
View attachment 278986

I know I am repeating myself, Steve - but I keep on being seriously impressed by your recent and relatively new body of work - of photographs taken with your recently acquired GR iiix. I think that, for whatever mysterious and impossible-to-define reasons, you have established a real synergy with that camera.

Keep up the (inspiringly) good work!

A sad moment this morning when I discovered my once carefree neighbor - a squirrel who inhabited the surrounding trees and bushes and frequently darted across the nearby street with a blatant disregard for dangerous technology - has fallen victim to a passing car. I am posting this photograph, both as my own personal 'memento mori' - and as a reminder to all of us who drive cars, to proceed with caution, and as much as possible, to be fully cognizant of the power of the heavy metallic steeds we ride in or on.

Stylus_Nov22_21_dead_squirrel.jpg

Mashed Today’s image and an outake from yesterday into Snapseed. The resulting image seems a bit sci-fi. But I like it more. Teleportation through the grid.
In my mind, this newer version replaces the base model posted earlier today. 😉
32205585-EA9E-40DC-8DAD-B5EF3BCB0B4C.jpeg

Last edited:
Mashed Today’s image and an outake from yesterday into Snapseed. The resulting image seems a bit sci-fi. But I like it more. Teleportation through the grid.
In my mind, this newer version replaces the base model posted earlier today. 😉View attachment 279019
I like this one much more. The electrical wires/poles change the focus of the image. Your original image is now (to me) more background but it's a great background for those power lines.

Back