Challenge! Today 607

Name
Matt
Start Date
Nov 28, 2021
End Date
Nov 28, 2021

Apropos of nothing vey much (a friend of mine caught the Bug - no serious harm to be expected, though: doubly vaccinated young, non-pregnant woman ...).

Daily routines to create positivity may again become our best way to stave of the next wave (of winterly depression due to the global health issue). All the best to everyone!

M.

Iron

Top Veteran
Name
Tímo
I was just walking around, with a camera, as always, while waiting for the family doing the grocery when this Tui suddenly flew over my head. Check out the while bulb feather on the neck. This was the area where I took a shot of my first Tui so I will bring a long lens next time.
P1230739.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

MiguelATF

Hall of Famer
Talent, Oregon (far from the madding crowd)
Name
Miguel Tejada-Flores
When one lives in a semi-hip, semi-eclectic small town in semi-rural Oregon, it's hard not to run into elephantine Hindu deities at the local supermarket.

EP5_Nov28_21_supermarket_Ganesha.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Technical camera geek note: I keep being surprised by the quality of my relatively recently acquired E-P5. Though small, it has an incredibly heavy, over-engineered, feeling of solidity to it; and coupled with the small Lumix 20mm, it's becoming one of my favorite cameras to just bring along...