Daily Challenge Today 646

P1540377d.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Z60_3098.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Got my Z 24-120mm f/4 S today - exactly as I hoped it would be: optically very, very solid, and nice in the hand when mounted on the Z 6; the second impression will be explored more thoroughly as soon as possible, though. I'm more than happy how things turned out.

That said, I'm a bit at odds with my Z 40mm f/2 - it seems unwilling to deliver sharp images wide open, not even in the center; spherical aberrations, maybe - and thus, just a design flaw? I'm not sure. Maybe I'm just spoiled by the usual crispness displayed by Z lenses (including the Z 28mm f/2.8 SE, bzw.) - more to come.

M.

View attachment 285387

Got my Z 24-120mm f/4 S today - exactly as I hoped it would be: optically very, very solid, and nice in the hand when mounted on the Z 6; the second impression will be explored more thoroughly as soon as possible, though. I'm more than happy how things turned out.

That said, I'm a bit at odds with my Z 40mm f/2 - it seems unwilling to deliver sharp images wide open, not even in the center; spherical aberrations, maybe - and thus, just a design flaw? I'm not sure. Maybe I'm just spoiled by the usual crispness displayed by Z lenses (including the Z 28mm f/2.8 SE, bzw.) - more to come.

M.
Is that someone’s home?

Back