Daily Challenge Today 778

P5111367.1.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

After a week's break I'm back to normal. My iMac 21'' from 2009 had a defect in the motherboard ... for thirteen years continuous and intensive running (music processing and movies besides photos) I was expecting it for some time already. As I have verything mirrored on an external HD, there were no problems. Luckily my service man offered me the same model used with relatively few running hours ready installed with my HD plug and play for altogether 450€. A very fair deal.
If my photos did look a little strange lately, here's the reason: a strong yellow tint on the old iMac (as to the technician). And nobody told me. :shakehead:

Off.
Off.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I was thinking of this thread (A question for all those who shoot B&W...) when I took this shot. The original was shot in strong yellow light on a white wall about 20 minutes after sunrise. I did the B&W conversion, and chose the Lighter option under defaults. I then went to Curves and just pulled the middle of the curve upwards a bit. I often do the second step.

Last edited:
Back