Daily Challenge Today 858

Getting ready for breakfast outdoors...

7070_Aug6_22_salt&pepper+sunglasses.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

One of those days when just showing up is a win. I’ve yet to review my pics, but it really doesn’t matter. It’s a rare occasion that I get out for sunset photography. The shoes remained off for the rest of the outing, including the drive home... Carrying two cameras is weird , but it was nice to not change lenses.... Until it got dark and I used the adapted Sears lens and tripod. I hadn’t realized how much I missed shooting fully manual. A good evening for sure.
081D54F0-0983-4D4E-8A0B-52CDF9E4343B.jpeg

Last edited:
One of those days when just showing up is a win. I’ve yet to review my pics, but it really doesn’t matter. It’s a rare occasion that I get out for sunset photography. The shoes remained off for the rest of the outing, including the drive home... Carrying two cameras is weird , but it was nice to not change lenses.... Until it got dark and I used the adapted Sears lens and tripod. I hadn’t realized how much I missed shooting fully manual. A good evening for sure.
View attachment 327625
The GM1 keeps on impressing me...View attachment 327639
Glen, it's all good, please don't change anything, but for the sake of the argument, one image per day only, please - or at least please just one post. This is, after all, a challenge.

What you could have done is attach the first image to the post without inserting it, as a sort of commentary, but that would have been a real pity - so I'd have either posted to the parent thread (which is just called "Today Challenge" and is a sticky thread in the "Photo Challenges" forum). Or you could have placed it in the stroll section or even posted it as a "one picture story" (another thread). All that said, thanks for sharing, as both images are eminently worthy, and in some ways, I like the first better because it's celebrating the very day it was taken on ...

M.

Glen, it's all good, please don't change anything, but for the sake of the argument, one image per day only, please - or at least please just one post. This is, after all, a challenge.

What you could have done is attach the first image to the post without inserting it, as a sort of commentary, but that would have been a real pity - so I'd have either posted to the parent thread (which is just called "Today Challenge" and is a sticky thread in the "Photo Challenges" forum). Or you could have placed it in the stroll section or even posted it as a "one picture story" (another thread). All that said, thanks for sharing, as both images are eminently worthy, and in some ways, I like the first better because it's celebrating the very day it was taken on ...

M.
Understood, thanks.

Back