Daily Challenge Today 947

No matter which browser or which country in VPN I take, the only thing I get is
Screenshot 2022-11-02 um 18.22.28.jpg
:censored:😞

A cold, gray, overcast day with overtones of winter, and hints of snow in the air.
In the bushes adjacent to my house, the tiny sparrows were largely staying hidden, behind branches.
This house sparrow refused to come out into the open...but here he is, framed by the branches.

EM5_Nov3_22_house_sparrow.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Nikon Z fc + 35mm f/2: I just love the whole series you shot with this combo. Looks like it just gives the results you want.
It certainly does - this is a really nifty little lens, reliable and a joy to use, as it is a joy to look at the results.

The only "trouble" I have is that I still somewhat prefer its 23mm f/1.2 sibling in use, but there's really not a lot in it, and the 35mm f/2 APO-Ultron is a way better optic technically speaking. I'll do a little write-up about the lens soon; however, I need all the time away from the screen I can get at the moment, so it'll have to wait a bit.

Had to set up another laptop today as well (my cheap and well-used Acer Swift 1 is/was beginning to act up on a regular basis, in spite of regular clean-ups; it was never a powerhouse to begin with but now is/was definitely impeding my daily routines); but I'm positive I'm now on top of things as far as devices are concerned ...

M.

Back