Daily Challenge Today 993

PC164198.1.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Nice to see you are at it. In contrast to the wind instruments you need callus on the fingers. And your index shows the tracks of two strings that you pressed on the fret board before when playing another chord. I checked the Bb major and realized I use a different fingering. But that's the great thing on the guitar: there is so much variation in voicings depending on the effect you want to create. Chord reversials and chords with open string voicings moving up and down the fret board.
For all you creators of beautiful photos: excuse me, I was a bit carried away ... you can see there is a lot going on while playing music, and endless place for creativity as well. ;)

Nice to see you are at it. In contrast to the wind instruments you need callus on the fingers. And your index shows the tracks of two strings that you pressed on the fret board before when playing another chord. I checked the Bb major and realized I use a different fingering. But that's the great thing on the guitar: there is so much variation in voicings depending on the effect you want to create. Chord reversials and chords with open string voicings moving up and down the fret board.
For all you creators of beautiful photos: excuse me, I was a bit carried away ... you can see there is a lot going on while playing music, and endless place for creativity as well. ;)
The ukulele has a very different tuning compared to the guitar - four strings, and on this specific one, g, c', e', a' (standard would be g', c', e', a' - yes, quite peculiar). I'm much too inexperienced to know enough about alternative fingerings - though barred chords are obvious candidates (Bb major is indeed the lowest commonly used of them).

M.

Back