Software Topaz Adjust AI - free to some previous owners.

bilzmale

Hall of Famer
Name
Bill Shinnick
As per headline if you own earlier copies of Topaz Adjust, Clarity or Detail you will get a free copy. Just download, install and log in with your account details. For me this is the best of the AI based revisions from Topaz.

Link also to a Jim Nix preview video. It is based on a beta version and there are already some UI upgrades.

New users can buy at a discount of $20 now plus 15% off from JIMNIX.

Great update. I like that it does it's magic...but then gives you all the sliders under the hood to tweak. Much better implementation than the Sharpen AI and Denoise AI, which give you minimal tweakability (although they do a good job as they are).

I have to say "hats off" to Topaz for sticking to their lifetime-update promise... (They easily could have named the AI plugins differently and not offer any upgrades).

I'm really impressed by their denoise and sharpen AI tools. (Bought a GeForce 1060 to speed things up and am quite happy).

Going to play with this soon. Wasn't a huge user of their plugins previously, but the AI updates have changed that... :)

Looks like I'll have to get the discounted version. topaz doesnt know me anymore, even when I've signed in. No products listed in my account (wonders: did I also have an account with a different address...)

If you still have a serial number / order confirmation number you should contact their customer support.
I had to do that for AI sharpen and they sorted it out really quickly.

Back