Software Topaz users, check this:

JensM

All-Pro
Anthony Morganti just posted a youtube video about a new Topaz Lab program, something called Photo AI, it looks to be an amalgation of the three other photography products Topaz offers, running the whole shebang in one click. It is downloadable for free for current users of the photography suit and seems worth it. I am currently downloading it and will give it a spin.

Some of the reviews by users are pretty upbeat , I checked my downloads and it hasn't shown up although a video AI seems available. I am still looking for a good tutorial on sharpen AI as I can't figure out how to access the different levels within the program my understanding was highlight a level and click on a different level you want to observe and it will open that but that doesn't work it stays the same, ie low light medium click on very blurry medium and it stays on low light.🤷🏻‍♂️

I picked up Photo AI at the current discount pricing.

Got this shot yesterday - ISO 4000 from the GR III. Think it did pretty well. I thought it went a little heavy handed so I pulled back on the effect by half of what it auto calculated. There are still times I think the stand alone sharpen AI or DeNoise AI do a better job.

JPG from camera - whole image.

11-18-2022_easton_GRIII_R0006068.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Crops from Lightroom compare - Topaz Photo AI - Left, SOOC JPG - Right.
topaz_photoAI_mural1.jpg

topaz_photoAI_mural2.jpg

topaz_photoAI_mural3.jpg

Back