Fuji Toronto #FujiTuesday as of next week!

ranxoren

Regular
Hello!

For anyone residing in or around Toronto, I would like to share some exciting news!
We are forming a local Fuji Club and are starting the very first #FujiTuesday next week (11/19) at 6PM in front of Aden Camera on Yonge Street.
A few of us will be attending including Fuji X Photographer J R BERNSTEIN (J R BERNSTEIN - ART & COMMERCIAL PHOTOGRAPHER) and rumor is some Fuji people might show up as well :)

#FujiTuesday 11/19/2013 — Othman Kammah.

So come out, have fun, and shoot with other Fuji lovers :thumb up:

This event will take place every 3rd Tuesday of the month as of next week :)

6-9 Drewbot, the group probably won't wander far from there as yonge and dundas is brimming with image potential everyday especially for street shooters. I am going to try and make this, already posted the link to another forum i am on, will post to my FB and twitter accounts.

@drewbot it starts at 6 but we're planning on staying as late as the last person wants to stay out :)
So please do join! If anything I will wait for you if you attend :)

@Peter - thanks for sharing! Hoping you can make it out as well!

Please feel free to bring anyone along with you! It should be fun :)

@Drewbot it starts at 6 but we're planning on staying as late as the last person wants to stay out :)
So please do join! If anything I will wait for you if you attend :)

@Peter - thanks for sharing! Hoping you can make it out as well!

Please feel free to bring anyone along with you! It should be fun :)

Thanks for the heads up.

I'll be at the happiest place on earth that day (Disney World, conference), but I will definitely join the next time!

Thanks for the heads up.

I'll be at the happiest place on earth that day (Disney World, conference), but I will definitely join the next time!

Oh I thought you could join just later than 6pm per your note: "Damn. 6 PM is too early for me to get downtown."
But yes that is the best place on earth and I wish you the best of time! :)

I got there late 6:30pm :p i parked at the Atrium and ran up but only this girl taking a smoke was there so i walked two blocks north up that side then down the other to Dundas Sq looking in windows to see if i saw Fuji X cameras or JR whom i met at The Fujifilm fall event but i saw lots of camera phones and one guy lurking in the dark with a Canon/ I should have taken those shots.

So NEXT time i'm gonna TTC it downtown and hopefully a little earlier :p

I hope it was a good meet?

Also i don't know how that Mime infront of Eaton's could stay so still when it's so frosty...so i dropped her a bill :)

I'm thinking you guys might have gone into The Eaton center itself as the decorations are great to shoot other than the seedy looking Christmas shoppers? :)

Oh Peter so sorry to hear we missed you! We left Aden camera around 6:15 - that's really too bad!
Next time feel free to tweet @FujiTuesday and we'll let you know where we are.
11 of us ended up walking from Yonge and Dundas to Nathan Phillips Square and then looped back through Chinatown and Queen West.

Was a lot of fun! Hope you can make the next one!!

Photos to come on www.fujituesday.com :)

Dam i need to brush up on my "tracking skills" :)

Distillery District December 17 sounds fantastic, and not as big as DT TO to find you all if i get there late again but now following the group on Twitter :)

Back