Leica Torres Del Paine And Easter Island in Chile With Leica T 11/23

Leia

Regular
Name
Fangyu Tai
IMG_1991.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
IMG_2059.JPG
IMG_2061.JPG
IMG_2014.JPG
IMG_1998.JPG
IMG_1999.JPG
IMG_2003.JPG
IMG_2001.JPG
IMG_2009.JPG
IMG_2012.JPG

These are beautiful, Leia. Your black and white shots superb! What a trip.

The 11-23mm is my favorite wide angle zoom ever. You're putting yours to amazing use.

These are beautiful, Leia. Your black and white shots superb! What a trip.

The 11-23mm is my favorite wide angle zoom ever. You're putting yours to amazing use.
thanks. before heading to Chile, I was pretty indecisive if I should have brought my 11/23 to go with. I am so glad to have taken it with me. well, since the weather was not so good--winter there. I was pretty frustrated by the gloomy background. also, I was so disappointed by myself because all the angles seemed wrong. by looking at others works, I decided to make it black and white and download an app "Lightroom" my dream of being a great photographer has come back to life. I think I did cheat to use the app to make them great. thanks anyway! I am now trying to learn how to use 11/23.

They look great, and being able to download Lightroom and use it is definitely NOT cheating! The digital equivalent of using the darkroom to post-process for exposure and contrast.

Those moai are really very strange. Great shots. This is my son in front of a moai at the NYC Museum of Natural History.

max-museum2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great detail for this lens, and great look to the out-of-focus areas too.

I took the 11-23mm out with the Leica T on Thursday evening, but only had one shot before clouds covered the sun. Since it's a picture of fall colors, I'll post it on the "Autumn 2017" thread.

Great detail for this lens, and great look to the out-of-focus areas too.

I took the 11-23mm out with the Leica T on Thursday evening, but only had one shot before clouds covered the sun. Since it's a picture of fall colors, I'll post it on the "Autumn 2017" thread.
thanks. once again, your guys' comments are great encouragement to me. I will keep working. I have learned that 11/23 Len can be used with taking a street photo. so I have tried so many times and the results are really great to me.

Keep taking those great pictures!

I remembered a song I heard about the Easter Island heads ... It's acapella silliness from a group called "Throat Culture." Take a listen, really fun:

Back