Tour de France (UK Leg)

Must have been spectacular to see! And probably you had to get up early to get a good spot. Smart too to choose a spot in a corner!
Thanks for sharing.

Wow, great set of images and No.1 is a real winner and would make a great poster promoting competitive cycling or cycling magazines - stuuning and I love the editing!

Love 'em Pete. I'd love to see some of the Tour someday, maybe in Paris or on some Alp. Those guys are absolute freaks. I used to ride a lot and I knew people who'd raced in Europe but in the lower levels of the sport, who either couldn't make the big time or weren't willing to dope. And THEY were absolute freaks, even in their 40's, and they were the one's who COULDN'T cut it. It's a dirty sport, but I think most of them are. And I love watching those guys, whatever they're doing...

-Ray

Well done, great location

whoops, had an attack of the yips and clicked on "report post" rather than "thanks". My apologies and my thanks for your comment. (my index finger on the right hand taps out a morse code of nonsense on the mouse button now and again...very frustrating indeed)

thanks for the comments all. Got there 4 hours before the start to get a good spot, then it was all over in about 1 minute!!!!

Back