Fuji transfer from xt1 to android smartphone

Dickie

Rookie
Is there a way to transfer full res jpegs from camera to phone using the fuji camera app?

Tia...

Last edited by a moderator:
For my X100T, which I understand has the same wifi capabilities as the XT1, I use Fuji Camera Remote as it also gives me the ability to control the camera remotely from my phone and to geotag my images as well. Both the Receiver and the Browse Camera sections of this app allow the sending of up to 30 images at a time.
High resolution jpgs (486 x 3264 pixels) are accommodated, but any raw counterparts are ignored. I believe this free app to be more recent than alternative free apps available on the Play Store(Fuji Camera Application and Fuji Camera Receiver) which is another reason for choosing it.

My only beef is that images transferred from the camera are renamed to some horribly long date/time based format. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO AVOID/TURN OFF THIS ANNOYING FEATURE?

Cheers, Neil Clarke

For my X100T, which I understand has the same wifi capabilities as the XT1, I use Fuji Camera Remote as it also gives me the ability to control the camera remotely from my phone and to geotag my images as well. Both the Receiver and the Browse Camera sections of this app allow the sending of up to 30 images at a time.
High resolution jpgs (486 x 3264 pixels) are accommodated, but any raw counterparts are ignored. I believe this free app to be more recent than alternative free apps available on the Play Store(Fuji Camera Application and Fuji Camera Receiver) which is another reason for choosing it.

My only beef is that images transferred from the camera are renamed to some horribly long date/time based format. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO AVOID/TURN OFF THIS ANNOYING FEATURE?

Cheers, Neil Clarke
Yeah.. i too use the camera remote app... the other 2 apps wont connect with my galaxy phone... all works well apart from the low resolution images that are transfered.. the images created by tbe phones camera are significantly better... its very disappointing. ..

I use an iphone and the free app, and don't have any issues. I don't think it's renaming them, but then again I don't even know how to tel what they're named.... Apple hides to stuff so effectively. I DO recall having a choice about the size to send, and that you can select the original jpg size.

Back