Traveling in Texas

I grew up in Arizona so I got very used to scorpions and rattle snakes. But I never liked much of anything about Texas... Must be some sort of regional rivalry - Texas was just too big and it bred some serious egos, couldn't stand the Cowboys (so I was well suited when I moved to the Philly area!), etc. But I love the desert so you take away the names and the political boundaries and I'd probably love parts of Texas too. Seems I like most of the Texans I've gotten to know... But between Jerry Jones, Lance Armstrong, and a handful of political types, it left a sour taste...

Hey John, I'm back in PA. Would love to have lunch again sometime. Have shot with all of the lenses in your quiver so no need to borrow anything, but let me know your schedule - mine is pretty much wide open...

-Ray

Yes, I'm sure you can find people in any state that give it a bad name, lol. Even our state!

Have to be a weekend most likely -- although i'm just in Exton during the week. If we can find a place we can agree on up that way I can meet you for lunch on my work day. If it's not so much about the food, just a local diner like "Penn's Table" would be good. I eat there a bit at lunch and it's not bad at all. We could meet this week. Bring the X-T1 as I've never actually seen one... maybe it would be better if I DIDN'T, lol.

I have felt the lack of a pocketable compact though so I broke down and bought a used RX100 Sony (the original model). That's all my GAS I'm going to give in on at the moment... I think.

Back