Nature Trees

ICM
2022-01-02_09-39-44.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I've been browsing now Trees -pictures and can't deny that they are difficult subjects. Transforming 3D experience to flat picture does not always make them honoured. Some of you, however, have managed to capture very, very good pictures of trees. Congrats for that!

I can easily understand that people before of our time have mystified trees and connected religious myths to trees. Best of the trees are just majestic, IMHO.

Encouraged by some good examples here, I'll continue learning path and try to capture some trees by myself. My earlier experience has been, eh, variable quality, let's put it this way 😂

That’s a beautiful shot, like a painting. Was this mostly the ICM or have you done a lot of work in post?
Thank you, for the kind words. Mostly ICM, with some increased contrast and saturation. I also added a touch of distressed effects and a heavy dose of creative vignette.

The processing only took about 10-15 minutes. I do all my post work on an iPad, or my phone. I'm just a hobbyist and appreciate the convenience that the iPad provides, while producing adequate(for me, at least) results.

I hope I've been able to sufficiently answer your question, comment23.

Thank you, for the kind words. Mostly ICM, with some increased contrast and saturation. I also added a touch of distressed effects and a heavy dose of creative vignette.

The processing only took about 10-15 minutes. I do all my post work on an iPad, or my phone. I'm just a hobbyist and appreciate the convenience that the iPad provides, while producing adequate(for me, at least) results.

I hope I've been able to sufficiently answer your question, comment23.
ICM?

Back