Fuji Tripped over by Old Broad................

Petach

Hall of Famer
Name
Peter Tachauer
............Street.

Got ya attention.

I tripped over on an uneven pavement yesterday in Old Broad Street, London, and fell headlong into a busy road. My X100S was on a strap around my neck. My 6d with 70-300L was in my Billingham. I smashed my head on the road and was unconscious for about a minute (apparently) I am told that when I came 'round I asked someone to take a photo with the Fuji for the forum as it would make a great street shot. Always on duty!!!

I am OK. Bruised dignity, wrenched thumb ligament and a graze with bump over my left brow, my whole body aches after 17stone of my frame hit the deck

Importantly, no camera was hurt in this episode.

Good to hear you are okay! That's quite a konk on the noggin to actually knock you out. Take a photo.. haha, you sound like my husband.

Did you get checked out at hospital?

sure did. Was ambulanced to A&E, after tests pleased to report no damage to either camera! :0)

Seriously though, just have a lump and a graze over my left brow and have a torn thumb ligament and stiff shoulder. Given all clear by doctors after scan

My dear wife doesn't trust me to go out on my own now. I am unsteady from time to time due to Parkinson's, especially if tired.....and I drag my feet. Maybe this contributed.

cheers

Pete

Back