Feedback Trouble with format change

rbelyell

All-Pro
anyone else having problems with an apparent forum format change? my settings have always been, and still are, to view all recent posts in the right hand column. all of a sudden, on this, leica forum, sony and fuji forum, i have no more 'right column' view. i made sure of my preferences, and even 'saved' them again, but i cant get the right column view back on any forum. suggestions?
thanks

Last edited:
I just checked under the preferences menu. I currently have recent posts at the right enabled and that is how it is displaying. I switched it to the off position and no change. I did note that it says it may take an hour for the change to take effect.

Maybe someone else may see something that I am overlooking...or maybe it just needs to work it's way through the system. Keep us updated.

I'm using an iPad and don't see recent posts on the right. I'll play with the settings.

EDIT: I do have the right column enabled but it says this won't show on mobile devices regardless of my setting. This is new - perhaps not for the iPhone but certainly for the iPad. The logic involved here isn't clear to me.

anyone else having problems with an apparent forum format change? my settings have always been, and still are, to view all recent posts in the right hand column. all of a sudden, on this, leica forum, sony and fuji forum, i have no more 'right column' view. i made sure of my preferences, and even 'saved' them again, but i cant get the right column view back on any forum. suggestions?
thanks

Is this fixed now?

Is this fixed now?
Not fixed for me. I'm using an iPad Mini. I really would like this fixed, as I much prefer the recent threads in a column on the right side of the page.

That said, this & the micro 4/3 forum are, by far, my favorite photo sites on the web. Thank you for all your hard work, Amin!

Back