• Cameraderie, a friendly photography forum, join now for free!
  • Please consider helping to support Cameraderie by buying from one of our affiliates!
  • All transactions (buy, sell, trade) are strictly at your own risk. Cameraderie, its owners, and its volunteers are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The full rules can be read here: https://cameraderie.org/help/terms

Expired UK - Silver Olympus E-P3 14-150mm w/ viewfinder (VF-2), extra grip, bats

Status
Not open for further replies.

garoth

Jun 4, 2012
Looking to sell my Olympus E-P3 to finance an upgrade. In excellent condition - no marks or scratches. Located in London - can meet up to test it out if you'd like, or will ship for £10 to UK mainland. For international shipment, will have to calculate based on where you are.

£760 - Bundle - (body, lens, viewfinder, grip, batteries)

I'd be willing to split up the kit/accessories according to the following price schedule:
£425 - Body
£300 - 14-150mm M. ZUIKO Lens
£100 - VF-2 External Viewfinder
£20 - 2 Extra batteries and charger (wasabi power)
£10 - Extra large grip

As I'm new here, if you'd prefer to go through eBay and pay a bit of a premium, or view my feedback, then here's a link:
Boxed Silver Olympus PEN ( E-P3 / EP3 / EP-3 ) 14-150mm w/ VF-2 bats, grip (4545350036638) | eBay

Attachments

garoth

Jun 4, 2012
Price drop

£740 for the bundle

£375 - Boxed Body
£400 - Boxed Body + bats + spare grip
£275 - 14-150mm M. ZUIKO Lens
£100 - VF-2 External Viewfinder
£20 - 2 Extra batteries and charger (wasabi power)
£10 - Extra large grip

garoth

Jun 4, 2012
Rightio - going to auction the bits individually tonight - let me know ASAP if you're interested in any individual parts of the bundle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom