Updated: Bilzmale and stillshunter stepping down as Super Moderators

Thank you both. The role of the moderator in keeping somewhere like Serious Compacts a good place to be can never be underestimated. I wish you both well in your future endeavours.

I would echo the comment made by Paul, quite a blow, but hopefully the forum will weather this little storm. In the meantime thanks to both of you guys. As has been said elsewhere you did your work so quietly that most of us were unaware of you doing it, and doubtless we are unaware of how much it entails.

Thanks guys and good luck to you both.

Barrie

Mark your sense of humor has always shown through and you, as does Bill, remain a real asset to making Serious Compacts the warm community that it is. Congratulations on a job well done and here's to seeing more of your photographs as you might have a tiny bit more time in between commuting, gainful employment and all that farm work!

I say a round of drinks for you and Bill - on the house! And for Amin, as well, for being the most ethical "boss" I've ever had - and a very nice guy, too, without whom most of us would never have met.:drinks:

Its been great having both Bill and Mark as our mods. Sorry that you are giving up the role but so glad that you are sticking around. Cheers to you both for a job well done.

Back