Announcement Updated Cameraderie "Terms and Rules" - Dec 17, 2021

Never try to remove the namering of a Carl Zeiss Jena 5cm F1.5 Sonnar "T" with SN between 2.6M and 2.85M without first removing the aperture ring and checking for a hidden set screw holding it in.
Exif-JPEG-PICTURE.jpg

Some guy at the end of the Bar was disassembling a lens. Just saved some Twitter DIY guy a ton of pain... If some company bought my Information from Twitter and Facebook that got collected from here, they would demand a refund.

This is one of the reasons why I am in Twitter, but then I am not found at the end of the bar.

1639886413902.png

For the life of me I cannot see any positive output of these autoposts to Twitter.

I'm not happy about this change and in all likelihood won't post again as a result.

Twitter is a cancer on our society and honestly I would like nothing more than to see it disappear.
Just remember:
Anything posted to any publicly visible site on the internet is already sucked in by web crawlers and analyzed to the last bit.
G and FB are big players here, but be far not the only ones. (Amazon and Co as well)
So big data already "knows" who you are, where you live, what photos you post and more.
You don't need to be a member of any "(anti) social platform", to get "scanned".

I don't see any problems in what Kevin stated here.
That's just part of the deal being out on the internet, and maybe a bit of assurance for Kevin.

P.S: I am actually on twitter because of work, funny, I am a security expert.

Back