Feedback Uploading Images to the site

The max picture dimension is now 1500px. I had to change this because of memory errors. Also, best image quality display will be if the picture is 1024px max dimension

Now I get it. Members will need to resize their images to 1500 px or less (max dimension) before uploading. For best display quality, the image should be 1024px prior to upload.

When I try to upload pictures to the gallery (for Single in July) I get this message -
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 50331648 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 12224 bytes) in /home/asabet/public_html/seriouscompacts.com/gallery/image-inc.php on line 116

What am I doing wrong?

Cheers Don, I think the kind of help I need is a great big sleep! Going to take the hound out, get a cup of tea and go to bed with a book by Bruce Chatwin and yesterday's Guardian crossword. I've got crossed eyes from too much computer stuff tonight, was recording in GarageBand earlier which was doing my head in. That and the sirens outside which didn't help! All this because I'm supposed to be submitting all my accounts to the accountant so I was procrastinating like nobody's business. Mature or what.

I'll have a look at the resizing tomorrow and let you know how it goes,
Heather x

Back