Nature Urban nature

PA224454.3.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

DSC01650.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Including some local "animals" ... (sort of) funny story: The two boys are actually trespassing on private property. They're part of a gang of four (the oldest of them maybe twelve years old) and they actually contemplated harassing me a few minutes later because they had seen my camera - I overheard them; of course, it was just bragging and not actually addressed at me (and certainly not meant to be heard by me) or even threatening (as if they even could), but anyway ...

M.

View attachment 239083

Including some local "animals" ... (sort of) funny story: The two boys are actually trespassing on private property. They're part of a gang of four (the oldest of them maybe twelve years old) and they actually contemplated harassing me a few minutes later because they had seen my camera - I overheard them; of course, it was just bragging and not actually addressed at me (and certainly not meant to be heard by me) or even threatening (as if they even could), but anyway ...

M.
Lots of self aggrandising, braggadocio and tall stories at that age Matt but caught in the headlights when actually addressed and confronted.

Back