Fuji Using a Fuji x10 & x100 for a wedding?

Was really good to read the responses on this thread.

I've never really done a wedding but have taken photos as a guest so no pressure whatsoever. A friend of mine, her husband's family owns and operates a function centre though, they have lots of weddings there, I was wanting to ask whether I can go and take photos of the next wedding they've got just for the fun of it as the centre's photographer, not the wedding photographer if you know what I mean, so again no pressure.

I'd be happy for the function centre to keep and use any photos I take (and even the wedding couple) as long as the actual wedding photographer is ok with it whoever he or she is on the day, as hired by the wedding party. The function centre itself has had some really, really bad amateur-like photos taken and displayed on their website, they could really use better photographs.

I've also been at weddings where the "photographer" was a disposable film camera on each table. I never saw an enlargement was larger than 5x7 and the results were pretty good.

I've heard of that, I personally think it's a great idea. I went to a wedding once where the guests were encouraged to bring their own cameras and take all the photos they want. In the end, some of the photos taken by the guests were much much better than the actual wedding photographer's photos, by far. I'd have to say that wedding photographer turned out to be really bad.

Back