Fuji Using "New Book" with FujiFilm x100s

RenoFrank

I just got a x100s and one posting, on another site, stated your new book, "Mastering the Fujifilm X-E1 and X-Pro1" could be used with the x100s. The post said the information was 70-80% accurate for the x100s. Is that so, and if so, are there any obvious parts I should avoid and what sections are applicable?

Thanks! I am a new member, I looked around for answers to this question and found none. so I thought I'd ask for my self and those other people who are using the x100s.

Franklin

Since the cameras are very similar, both the old and the new book do indeed work for X100S users. I even know a few X20 users who told me they were successfully reading it. Just read the free samples, then decide. :) 75-80% sounds about right.

Its really too bad that the X100 book hasn't been updated with a new version. I still think that if the author has no interest in the project, then Rico should see if its possible to take it over and publish a new book in his style on the subject of the X100S.

Its really too bad that the X100 book hasn't been updated with a new version. I still think that if the author has no interest in the project, then Rico should see if its possible to take it over and publish a new book in his style on the subject of the X100S.

Actually, they recently asked me to assist or take over, but this is also a matter of available time and resources. I like to do things right or not at all. In any case, I have a meeting with my publisher next week (stretching over 2 days), where we will discuss new ideas and projects. Obviously, there's no lack of those, the tricky part is to decide which ones to implement, and when.

Back