Fuji Using Nikon G lenses on Fuji x

JoeLopez

Veteran
Who is using Nikon G glass on their Fuji X system? I am considering buying a X-E1.
Which adapter are you using?

Thank you.

Thank you. I've seen those cheaper F-mount adapters. I am speaking specifically about a Nikon G lens (while also F-mount, there is no aperture dial on these lenses).
I'm pretty sure it can do g lenses. As long as the lens has an aperture lever. Sounds like you're looking for an AF adapter. Commlite makes a nice Nikon to Sony AF adapter, but I really only know of the fringer for fuji.

I have a few cheapo adapters for Nikon lenses. Some only work for lenses with an aperture ring but one supports G lenses, but does not do auto focus.

I tried this with my Sigma 30/1.4 and 10-20 but in the end I sold them because I didn't like using them manually, plus the weight and size.

When I first got the Fuji X-E3, I got the Mitakon Lens Turbo II. Worked very well with Nikon lenses.

Problem came in when I wanted to use it on the X-Pro2. The rear lens element touches the baffle surrounding the sensor slightly. It mounts and works, but over time could create a mark on the camera. Just something I wanted to throw out there in case you decide to upgrade or get an X-Pro in the future. I'm debating to keep the lens turbo or to resell. I can use it with no touching on the X-E3, so there is that.

I then got a K&F Nikon to Fuji adapter. Works fine too, but it does not handle the "G" lenses. I have enough AI/AIS lenses that made the cheaper variant worth while.

That adapter on the Amazon page is for Nikon to MFT. I looked and did not see an equivalent on for Nikon to Fuji X.

This one should be fine - the K&F version. Soes not have a tripod mount...but you may not need one.

That adapter on the Amazon page is for Nikon to MFT. I looked and did not see an equivalent on for Nikon to Fuji X.

This one should be fine - the K&F version. Soes not have a tripod mount...but you may not need one.

They must have stopped production or ran out. The original link was for the mk-nf-f .

Back