Fuji Very dull day photos

Iansky

All-Pro
Dec 8, 2011
Cotswolds, UK
Rotten weather today with intermittent rain but some good dramatic sky, dodged the rain and grabbed these 4 images - shot in Raw and converted to B&W using Silver Efex Pro.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Iansky

All-Pro
Dec 8, 2011
Cotswolds, UK
I bet your dull days in Houston are not as dull as ours, we have days as dull as the dullest day possible in a dull day competition:biggrin:

Chuck, I bet you have some pretty dramatic skies though especially with the twisters you have out there - we just have a monopoly on wind and rain!

Iansky

All-Pro
Dec 8, 2011
Cotswolds, UK
Another set of a working farm. Thanks.
Don't suppose anyone would guess I grew up on the farm? A real WORKING dairy farm, using mules and horses. Educational!
Hi Steve,

Not sure if I am missing something here in your comment "Another set of a working farm"?

Armanius

Bring Jack back!
Jan 11, 2011
Houston, Texas
Jack
Armando, our dull days in Houston - such as today so far - are truly dull....:frown:
I bet your dull days in Houston are not as dull as ours, we have days as dull as the dullest day possible in a dull day competition:biggrin:

Chuck, I bet you have some pretty dramatic skies though especially with the twisters you have out there - we just have a monopoly on wind and rain!
I'll take your dull days over Houston! Our cloud pattern is not generally very interesting. I have yet to see a twister (which is probably good). And when there's a hurricane, I'm not inclined to pull the camera out very often! :)

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom