Daily Challenge Vision 2020 - please form an orderly queue to the right of this post

I'm in too. No theme for me at this moment, I want to discover what my next interest is by simply going out with a camera. Probably going to continue to take my Zeiss Loxia lenses with me for the Sony A7Rm2, don't feel like trying something different. Maybe, just maybe I'll add a Minolta MD 4/200 because I like that field of view as well. We'll see.

Maybe, just maybe I'll add a Minolta MD 4/200 because I like that field of view as well. We'll see.

I'm not much of a long-end shooter but I recently got Minolta MD 4/200 in great condition for cheap and have been pleasantly surprised. Shooting with it is different than wide to normal where I usually live photographically speaking, especially manually focusing on my Sony A6000 without IS. But I like the results.

I've got a little Olympus MJU Mini that I want to use but it's only 4mp. Is that enough for the mosaic pics?
I don't see why not - seeing as the forum compression tops out at something like 1300px (IIRC) at the longest side ... ;)

The mosaic will have to sport somewhat lower resolution versions anyway - or we'd end up with something humongous; I'd rather like something I could print without buying more RAM ánd adding another CPU ;)

M.

Chances are that I can post some pictures this month. My arm has healed enough so I can go for walkabouts. I’ve dusted off my lightest camera (can’t hold with left, so need to operate one handed) the LX100, and hopefully will be able to get some shots with that. Is it OK if I do post in the 2020 threads?

Last edited:
Back