Daily Challenge Vision 2020 Thread the First - January 1- 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
gabe.out.2.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Gabe.
Xplor600, diffused beauty dish.

A quick snapshot on the way to get a coffee (after a lunch break worked through)…
Not paying any attention to exposure time is a bad mistake on the ZS50 - the slow aperture gets in the way on an overcast winter day...
Loads of camera shake - but a learning experience... Topaz Sharpen AI did a surprisingly good job... (of course no comparison to getting the shot right in camera, but interesting nonetheless :) )

blurry:
P1000186.JPG

stabilized:
P1000186-stabilize2_PS.jpg

Jim, we've been talking about this since mid December in a couple of threads. At the bottom of this thread under similar threads is the very post Bill linked you to.
You and the OP are assuming everyone who views this thread has already read one of those other threads. I've been here since before December, but hadn't read any of those threads, but what about new members who haven't been around that long, or haven't joined yet, but will at some point? Lots of members don't pay much attention to Similar Threads either. It's unfortunate that I got frustrated by someone that should know how to begin a new topic for ALL. So now I'm the curmudgeon. My apologies to all for disturbing the thread.

You and the OP are assuming everyone who views this thread has already read one of those other threads. I've been here since before December, but hadn't read any of those threads, but what about new members who haven't been around that long, or haven't joined yet, but will at some point? Lots of members don't pay much attention to Similar Threads either. It's unfortunate that I got frustrated by someone that should know how to begin a new topic for ALL. So now I'm the curmudgeon. My apologies to all for disturbing the thread.
C'mon, man, this isn't a real argument. This is a fight over internet points. The related threads appear underneath the current thread, we all have access to the exact same information, let's look for the good. Talk about first world problems.

Missed shooting yesterday. So I shot several today for today, yesterday. Tomorrow if I miss shooting 😂

DSCF0959-L.jpg

BTS
AD200 Pro in Glow EZ Lock 34" collapsible beauty dish double diffused with grid
Flashpoint Evolv 200 Pro in Glow EZ Lock 10x24 strip box diffused
Flashpoint AD200s in the back with reflectors-grids-red gel in one, blue gel in the other
IMG-4591-L.jpg

For my part in this thread, I've been trying to get my GRIII to, as @MoonMind previously referenced this forum, "sing", at least like my old GRII did after it's own PP was applied. I've been using the GRIII's in camera PP to try and emulate the GRII as closely as possible. I've been very unsuccessful so far, so much so, it's taken till now to achieve something sufficient to post. I don't know whether it's due to the sensor or the lens but I've virtually given up trying to emuate those GRII B&W tones. I was reasonably happy with the GRIII's colour in camera PP though, this is processed on the vivid setting.

R0014094 c.jpg

And here's one applying the Bleach Bypass setting:

R0014064 c.jpg

For my part in this thread, I've been trying to get my GRIII to, as @MoonMind previously referenced this forum, "sing", at least like my old GRII did after it's own PP was applied. I've been using the GRIII's in camera PP to try and emulate the GRII as closely as possible. I've been very unsuccessful so far, so much so, it's taken till now to achieve something sufficient to post. I don't know whether it's due to the sensor or the lens but I've virtually given up trying to emuate those GRII B&W tones. I was reasonably happy with the GRIII's colour in camera PP though, this is processed on the vivid setting.
B&W might not be working for you, but the Vivid sure looks good.

I do understand what you mean. When I got the X-E3 I had hoped I would enjoy it as much as I did my X70. Sadly no, but so far I am enjoying the Pen F.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back