Daily Challenge Vision 2020 Thread the First - January 1- 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boring abstracty shot, hope to get out of the apartment tomorrow. :cautious:
original.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

For my part in this thread, I've been trying to get my GRIII to, as @MoonMind previously referenced this forum, "sing", at least like my old GRII did after it's own PP was applied. I've been using the GRIII's in camera PP to try and emulate the GRII as closely as possible. I've been very unsuccessful so far, so much so, it's taken till now to achieve something sufficient to post. I don't know whether it's due to the sensor or the lens but I've virtually given up trying to emuate those GRII B&W tones. I was reasonably happy with the GRIII's colour in camera PP though, this is processed on the vivid setting.

View attachment 211309

And here's one applying the Bleach Bypass setting:

View attachment 211310
Try the hi-contrast monochrome which has a custom RGB filter. It's the only B&W mode that does, but it lets you fine tune the look you get out of it. It's the one called "Filter Effect" 7th from the top and I've customized mine a bit. I'll put something in the GRIII thread about it.

Missed shooting yesterday. So I shot several today for today, yesterday. Tomorrow if I miss shooting 😂

View attachment 211299
BTS
AD200 Pro in Glow EZ Lock 34" collapsible beauty dish double diffused with grid
Flashpoint Evolv 200 Pro in Glow EZ Lock 10x24 strip box diffused
Flashpoint AD200s in the back with reflectors-grids-red gel in one, blue gel in the other
View attachment 211300

Cool BTS and model. Love the subtle gel work.
And a V-flat. You're right, I would get in trouble hanging out with you. But it sure would be fun.

Glad you are feeling better Matt.

Cool BTS and model. Love the subtle gel work.
And a V-flat. You're right, I would get in trouble hanging out with you. But it sure would be fun.
Thank you. It was fun to do. I also did some gel work with the other hot model in the house.

With V flats, I always say the same thing. I think they are overpriced for what they are. But once you have one V flat, you'll find yourself willing to buy a second one without a second thought. I've used this thing so much since getting it. And haven't done a fraction of things I its capable of.

And for sure we would have a blast hanging out. The V flat would be nothing after we went to hang out with/shoot my buddies' namd playing and the drinks started flowing 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back