Daily Challenge Vision 2020 Thread the Second - January 11- 21

seldomscene.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

creek3.jpg

leaf.jpg

creek2.jpg

ourlady.jpg

Last edited:
My first real outing with the Leica M-E (Typ 240) today. Things I learned:

1. Don't forget the card!
2. It's helpful to take the lens cap off ... you know, just to let people around you think you know what you are doing even though you clearly don't!
3. Remember to change the date on the camera (in fact all of your cameras) so they show the current date (otherwise they will know you really are a time traveller!)
4. A rangefinder is easier to focus than I thought it would be.
5. It's heavier than I thought it would be.
6. I like it.

Day 12 - Logie Kirk

L1000186s.jpg

L1000234s.jpg

The first of the images I planned recreate with the Pen F that I shot for the SiJy with the X70.

Link to that one:

And the new one (not sure my wb is quite right but...):
_1120065.jpg

From a portrait shoot with my friend Angie today. Didn't grab BTS unfortunately. This was shot with an AD200 Pro in a 31x47 softbox with grid and diffusion, and a Evolv 200 Pro in a 10x24 strip box on a short stand to fill in the shadows.

View attachment 212526
AD200 Pro in a 31x47 softbox with grid and diffusion, and a Evolv 200 Pro in a 10x24 strip box, Bobby what on earth is this?

AD200 Pro in a 31x47 softbox with grid and diffusion, and a Evolv 200 Pro in a 10x24 strip box, Bobby what on earth is this?
The monolights and light modifiers I used to make this shot. When I can, Iā€™ve had accompanying BTS photos showing the setup. But I didnā€™t get one on this shoot.

Back