Vision 2020 Thread the Third - January 22 - 31

davidzvi

Top Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Boston Burbs
David
Not what I had intended today but might be interesting, 3 shots, same lighting, 3 different lenses. (I was trying to get some reflections in the crystal.)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Attachments

grebeman

Old Codgers Group
It's an appallingly grey day with a hint of drizzle, what the weatherman is calling anticyclonic gloom. If it wasn't for this old cement mixer behind the barn alongside my cottage which I've often photographed as a subject for comparison between cameras and lenses then I doubt I'd have anything to post, so that's yer lot! Note a change of camera and lens.

Down on the farm

Barrie

drd1135

Zen Snapshooter
Jul 13, 2011
Lexington, Virginia
Steve
It's an appallingly grey day with a hint of drizzle, what the weatherman is calling anticyclonic gloom. If it wasn't for this old cement mixer behind the barn alongside my cottage which I've often photographed as a subject for comparison between cameras and lenses then I doubt I'd have anything to post, so that's yer lot! Note a change of camera and lens.

View attachment 213101
Down on the farm

Barrie
Anticyclonic gloom. I like that term and will try to use it soon. :biggrin: I like that the weather folks are coming up with more creative terms to describe the moods of the panet.

Latest threads

Top Bottom