Daily Challenge Vision 2020 Thread the Third - January 22 - 31

Day 24 Sunny So Cal reflections of the bell tower
AE8BB5EA-486D-428D-B1F5-9214796C219B.jpeg

It's gonna be hard to go back up north into the sweltering heat next week...

The new board is living up to the hype.

OI000196.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Had a paddle with our mates from yesterday again, two pairs of mother and baby...

OI000186~2.JPG

OI000191.JPG

It's been a trying few days, not a lot to show for it. A couple more along the lines of "art" I guess, like the snapshot posted for #21.

R0004188.JPG

R0004185.JPG

These were purposely sort of dingy in-camera processing to reflect the dull, rainy weather. HDR effect, with saturation cranked down.

Severe anticyclonic gloom once again, so this is one from yesterday.

200125-1080496.jpg

Slapton Turn Bus Shelter

There wasn't a great deal I could do to this image to liven it up, although it was no where near as gloom as it is today. This shelter was built last year by Eddie, a friend of mine who is a tree surgeon and a wood carver. It was built from a windblown 176 year old Oak tree. At what is a very exposed bus stop it has saved me from getting soaking wet on a handful of occasions in recent months, although the bus I'm waiting for is on the opposite side of the road so it involves running out as it approaches and hopefully being able to cross the road in time to flag it down! There might be few additional images between now and the end of the month, the forecast for the next few days is for rain most days, and probably all day on those days. I'm not sure I can get creative indoors.

Barrie

Back