Leica Showcase Voigtlander 25mm f4 Color Snapshot

rflove

Veteran
These were taken with the CV 25 Color Snapshot on a M240. The color fringing is a problem but not for black and white. Anyway.... Here is a sample

L1001752-Edit.jpg

Lots of great detail and geometries for this shot, perfect for the lens and treatment you've given.

Just an aside - have you tried post tools to correct the chromatic aberration, then do the B/W conversion? Might offer a tad bit more sharpness on the edges. Although the edges are fine as a they are.

Lots of great detail and geometries for this shot, perfect for the lens and treatment you've given.

Just an aside - have you tried post tools to correct the chromatic aberration, then do the B/W conversion? Might offer a tad bit more sharpness on the edges. Although the edges are fine as a they are.
Thank you, I got some great shots in the monastery with the CV lenses. I've tried all sorts of PP methods to try to eliminate the magenta fringes with LR5 but never quite eliminated them.

I decided to just shoot B&W where the issue is moot. When shooting for color, I use PP and/or judiciously crop the most obvious problems. The above sample was cropped for compositional purposes and developed in LR with the Silver Efex Pro 2 package.

Back