Vote now in the WC 10-15 June.

Antonio, Im sorry - yours is an amazing photo, very atmospheric, I thought wow the first time I saw it, but everytime I see that photo of Bills, I just laugh, it is such a crazy candid moment and just stands out for me. We should have a caption contest for it!
Im not sure it is correct to vote for a photo that makes you laugh over one that make's you go 'wow that is good', but it's raining today, and humour wins it for me..

Martin, I completely agree. There's a certain way that Bill looks at things that I find very interesting..... There were many good images this WC but Bill got mine also....
don

Antonio, Im sorry - yours is an amazing photo, very atmospheric, I thought wow the first time I saw it, but everytime I see that photo of Bills, I just laugh, it is such a crazy candid moment and just stands out for me. We should have a caption contest for it!
Im not sure it is correct to vote for a photo that makes you laugh over one that make's you go 'wow that is good', but it's raining today, and humour wins it for me..

That's quite alright, Martin, and I really appreciate your comment on my photo. I think Bill's photo is great and very deserving of your vote.

Cheers,

Antonio

That's why I feel, maybe, we need 2 votes - Antonio's image is really good and as usual, technically very good, I think that it must have been taken with the PL 45mm lens, (I've not looked), but Antonio has used it to really good effect, over the last year or so

There is another image that I thought was really attractive in a totally different sense and this really appealed to me, (maybe the way I view things in general and the WC, in particular)

I would have voted for them both, but could only cast one vote

but there were 3, no 4, that I could easily have voted as my "favourite"

We need to be mindful that we keep the WC going, (not that I have seen any signs of lack of enthusiasm), as it contains a number of elements that suit people in different ways

Well done, all

Back