Fuji Vsco film 03

taz98spin

Top Veteran
I see that there are threads for VSCO FILM 01 & 02, but not 03 (even though 03 is mentioned..).

So I'm making a new thread. :D

Here's an image processed using Fuji FP-100c Cool ++

View attachment 13908
Rena by Taz Spin, on Flickr

There are so many options to play around with.. for those who have VSCO 03, what are your favorites?!

Taz -

I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but I noticed that in a lot of your pics, the subject seems to be out of focus. Can you confirm, or is it just me and my eyes? Like in this last one you posted it's the handle of the bag that seems in focus.

It might be because (as you said in one of your posts before) that you are shooting wide-open all the time? I mean I have nothing against wide-open -- that's why these dang lenses are so expensive, right? (I love me some bokeh!!) :) But the focus just seems off to me.

Taz -

I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but I noticed that in a lot of your pics, the subject seems to be out of focus. Can you confirm, or is it just me and my eyes? Like in this last one you posted it's the handle of the bag that seems in focus.

It might be because (as you said in one of your posts before) that you are shooting wide-open all the time? I mean I have nothing against wide-open -- that's why these dang lenses are so expensive, right? (I love me some bokeh!!) :) But the focus just seems off to me.

You're right, this shot was out of focus! I didn't have the focus assist on & the incline ride was about to end, so I had focus as close as I could!

As for the other shots, I'm pretty sure I get the focus right, but I do a 'duplicate layer, Gaussian blur, & then Screen' to soften the skin, which maybe why it looks out of focus?

Here is a Fuji FP-100c+++ shot as well, I like the look for now. I wonder how long this look will continue to be popular. It is being used much in the same way as HDR was back in the day.
9099193770_9785639d9e_c.jpg

Back