VueScan Scanner Software

Software VueScan Scanner Software

No permission to download

CameraderieBot

Helper Bot
Cameraderie Bot submitted a new resource:

VueScan - Can't Find a Driver for Your Scanner? VueScan is here to help

Hamrick Software was founded in 1991 by Ed Hamrick. Our first product was VuePrint, an easy to use JPEG viewer for Windows that for many years was the recommended image viewer for AOL, with more than 100,000 users. In 1998, the company first released VueScan, a program for scanning with flatbed and film scanners with more than 600,000 users all over the world.

VueScan Scanner Software

Can't Find a Driver for Your Scanner? VueScan is here to help

We reverse engineered over 6500 scanners...

Read more about this resource...

Woot! Thank goodness for Gmail. :D

I'm looking at scanning some photos but the only scanner I have in the house is an old Epson 2850. Only problem is that Epson doesn't support Win10 64-bit drivers for the 2850. I hear good things about the Epson V600 so I could use this an excuse to buy some new toys but before I do I figured I'd see what others are doing about the 2850 & Win10 - turns out that many folks are using VueScan.

After reading up on VueScan, and seeing that some of our Cameraderie members are using it also, I was trying to decide between spending $100 for a license or spending $250 on the V600 scanner. But a little voice in the back of my head was saying "Check your old emails, Kevin... go, check them now!".

Well, to make a long story short, turns out that back in 2014 I bought a VueScan Pro license and the license number still works with the current version! 😲 Woohoo!

Another happy VueScan Pro license owner here. Started using Vuescan over a decade ago when I got fed up with the poor HP software for my Scanjet G4050.
Never had issues with it recognizing the scanner despite switching over to different Operating Systems over the years.
Only in the more recent versions of Vuescan did it no longer offer 4800dpi, but Ed Hamrick was quick to reply to my questions and pretty much updated the software within 24 hours.

I recently switched over to an Epson V700 and Vuescan had no issue recognizing that scanner either.

Back