W/NW Color Portraits

9172201608_4474b02819_h.jpg

Very nice, though I had to look up "cosplay". She has beautiful "blue eyes"! Lovely choice of f stop - don't know if you post processed the image to increase the softness of her clothing but no matter how it was achieved the look is lovely, Mike. I bet she'd love it!

Thank you for the kind words! After some quick slider adjustments in LR4 I went into Alien Skin Exposure and added a bit of Helation + Saturation which gave it a nice glow/haze and a somewhat dreamy effect. Worked out better than I hoped!

Here's a link to the person she was dressed up as for reference: Weiss Schnee - RWBY Wiki

My favourite photo of my wife

View attachment 2431
Taken in Nov 2012. My wife had shaved her head as her hair started to fall out as a result of chemotherapy. This photo was taken the day her head was shaved & the smile is real - I'm still in awe of how positive she has been through the ordeal of cancer. As of September 2013 all is well & she has a full head of hair again.

Attachments

• My favourite photo of my wife.jpg
    My favourite photo of my wife.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 726
Both are wonderful portraits of these two beautiful women, who clearly mean so much to you as the photographers, but their joy shines through to us all. Thank you both so much.

Remembers, thank you also for sharing your wife's powerful recovery story with us - she is clearly a strong woman!

Both are wonderful portraits of these two beautiful women, who clearly mean so much to you as the photographers, but their joy shines through to us all. Thank you both so much.

Remembers, thank you also for sharing your wife's powerful recovery story with us - she is clearly a strong woman!

What BBW said (y)

Back