Fuji W/NW - Fuji XF1 fun

How does the lens turning on/off work? I ordered this camera as prices were down but reading about it indicates the on/off operation is a bit clunky.

Ordered one today :) Not crazy inexpensive here unfortunately. I got one from the refurbished store for £139. Trying to justify this purchase! Well I take my daughter to playgroups during the week so it will come in handy then. And err, it's Christmas soon and there will be parties and pubs where I can use it :) I now need to sell one of my m43 cameras to make me feel less guilty! My only concern is that I'm going to be disappointed with the IQ when compared to my X100 and m43 kit.

My refurbished XF1 has just arrived. Battery on charge. Not at all impressed with Fuji UK's packing. As the delivery driver handed it over I could hear something rattling. I hoped it wouldn't be the camera itself. It was. Acres of room in the box and all that protected the camera was a thin piece of bubble wrap but it must have been rattling around in that box all the way to my house :-( Hope it's OK.

Back