Show "Water"

BillN

Hall of Famer
Name
Bill
You guys will have taken some great shots of "water" - post them for all to see

Mine is not that good - hardly any water and it seems strange - it looks like they have turned the pressure sown - taken today on my visit to a local town
Canon S95 jpeg - cropped quite a lot to bring out the detail in the water

https://www.photographerslounge.org/gallery/data/500/water.jpg

Bill, that fountain does look a little anemic. Maybe tomorrow they'll turn it on full blast?

I'll try to animate it - I used to be able to do that with web images, but I may need to "look it up"

In the meantime I hope that you have filled the "poor mans"glass - (after a hard day at work!)

Wonderful pictures have been blitzing this thread since I last looked!

One of the things I enjoy the most about these image threads is how different each person's photos are, which I know sounds like a very obvious thing, however it's not just the subject matter - it's each person's vision. Again, I suppose this is a rather pedantic comment... It would be very interesting to round us all up and have us each set out in the same place to take pictures and come back to see what we each brought back. Maybe these are just my morning ramblings...

Keep 'em coming!:th_salute:

Reflections in the water of the Mtkvari river in Tbilisi. Taken this afternoon.

5125372417_cd14614862_o.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

LX3 ISO80 f4 1/320 12.8mm

I'm not sure how I missed these latest additions, but I did. All of you have been adding such interesting and unique photographic impressions here. They are inspiring and strong.

Back