Nature Waterfalls!

Godafoss, Westfjords, Iceland.

P9139489 copy.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Which one is this John?
I wish I could give you an answer. We spent nearly a week visiting in the UP several years ago, and this was one of many. Beautiful place to go in the spring, and the falls' should be outstanding this year with so much snow. We stayed in Houghton, MI and traveled daily from there. I'd guess there over a hundred falls to see.
J.

I wish I could give you an answer. We spent nearly a week visiting in the UP several years ago, and this was one of many. Beautiful place to go in the spring, and the falls' should be outstanding this year with so much snow. We stayed in Houghton, MI and traveled daily from there. I'd guess there over a hundred falls to see.
J.
I only passed through Houghton on a day trip to Copper Harbor from Marquette this past October. I really enjoyed the look and feel of Houghton, but I also enjoyed my stay in Marquette, so unsure where I would make my home base out of when I go back. Agreed though. There are a ton of waterfalls in that entire area.

I only passed through Houghton on a day trip to Copper Harbor from Marquette this past October. I really enjoyed the look and feel of Houghton, but I also enjoyed my stay in Marquette, so unsure where I would make my home base out of when I go back. Agreed though. There are a ton of waterfalls in that entire area.
We spent several days on the peninsula and all the way out to Copper Harbor. There is so much to see and record in Houghton and Hancock and on East. We visited several of the old mine sites as well as Fort Wilkins State Park, and of course tons of water falls.

Back