Fuji Wavy sky

Iansky

All-Pro
A shot from the weekend using the X100 converted with SFX.

I like the wavy sky effect on the right.

Wavy_sky.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks all,

I certainly have no plans at the moment to get rid of my X100 (only got it 10 Dec) so still learning how to use it to effect.

I can understand all the current hype around the X-Pro1 as it is Fuji's first foray into the pro market for a while and is clearly targetting the major rangefinder manufacturer as well as some big SLR players - I just hope that the X100 was not Fuji's appetite wetter and will now be left on the shelf regarding firmware updates etc - I see that they are releasing a "Black special edition" version at an over inflated price and hope this does not signify their last gasp for the X100. It is a superb camera with great potential and considerebaly smaller than the X-Pro1 so can certainly serve as a spare so fingers crossed Fuji do not forget us.

winginkris, I would suggest you download the free trial version and see how you like it before buying the full version.

Personally, I absolutely love Silver Efex Pro2 and it is my prime B&W conversion software - definitely worth a go.

DSCF1857.jpg

Downloaded Silver Efx Pro. Not a great pic, just looking for input. Really gives a plain photo some nice contrast that I was missing otherwise. Thanks for recommending!

Back