Weather resistant system..????

bbodine9

Regular
Jul 11, 2010
I am a long time Oly E-1 user and inclement weather is one of my favorite times to photograph. Is there a compact system that has any weatherproofing features yet? If not how are current users shooting in the rain and snow? Thanks for any comments.

stillshunter

Super Moderator Emeritus
Nov 5, 2010
Down Under
Mark
I am a long time Oly E-1 user and inclement weather is one of my favorite times to photograph. Is there a compact system that has any weatherproofing features yet? If not how are current users shooting in the rain and snow? Thanks for any comments.
Oh the E-1. Hands down my favourite dSLR of all time. If there's one I ever regret parting with, that is it. Mighty glad to hear you're still shooting with it.

A real shame I can't return the favour and help you with a WR SC suggestion. Seems you've picked at the edges of the system and brought to light a fundamental short-coming - I can't think of anything out of the box only the after-market measures as Sue has pointed out. Sorry mate!

Thanks again for the trip down memory lane. Hadn't thought about that E-1 beast for a while.

Ripleysbaby

supernatural anesthetist
Sep 9, 2011
Cumbria UK
Garry
I've tried faffing about with bags, covers, home made stuff. What a pain. I also regret selling my E1. I'm seriously considering an E5 , now i am employed again ! Yippee

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom